A1496 A1405 A1377 Battery for Apple MacBook Air 13 inch A1369 Mid 2011, A1466 Mid 2012, Mid 2013, A1466 Early 2014, A1466 Early 2015, A1466 Mid 2017
Warranty: 6 Month
Installation Fee: Free
APN : 661-5731
APN : 661-7474
APN : 661-6055, 661-6639
PPN : 020-6955-A, 020-6955-B
PPN : 020-8143-A
PPN : 020-7379-A
MacBook Air 13″ A1369
MacBookAir3,2 Late 2010: MC503LL/A (1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo)
MacBookAir3,2 Late 2010: MC504LL/A (1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo)
MacBookAir3,2 Late 2010: MC905LL/A (2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo)
MacBook Air 13″ A1369
MacBookAir4,2 Mid 2011: MC966LL/A (1.7 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir4,2 Mid 2011: MD226LL/A (1.8 GHz Core i7)
MacBook Air 13″ A1466
MacBookAir5,2 Mid 2012: MD231LL/A (1.8 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir5,2 Mid 2012: MD232LL/A (1.8 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir5,2 Mid 2012: MD232LL/A (2.0 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir5,2 Mid 2012: MD846LL/A (2.0 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2013: MD760LL/A (1.3 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2013: MD761LL/A (1.3 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2013: MD761LL/A (1.7 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2014: MD760LL/B (1.4 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2014: MD761LL/B (1.4 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2014: MD761LL/B (1.7 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir7,2 Early 2015: MJVE2LL/A (1.6 GHz Core i5 or 2.2 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir7,2 Early 2015: MJVG2LL/A (1.6 GHz Core i5 or 2.2 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir7,2 Early 2015: MMGF2LL/A (1.6 GHz Core i5 or 2.2 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir7,2 Early 2015: MMGG2LL/A (1.6 GHz Core i5 or 2.2 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir7,2 Mid 2017: MQD42LL/A (1.8 GHz Core i5)
MacBookAir7,2 Mid 2017: MQD32LL/A (1.8GHz Core i5)
Battery + Screwdrivers
Battery Use Tip:
1. if it possible then remove a charged battery when your device is plugged in.
2. If possible then try to use energy-saving settings on your electronics.
3. Charge fully your new lithium-ion battery for the first three cycles.
4. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, also your battery can die if there will to fast temperature changes from low to high.
5. Always use the proper ac adapter charger for your device.
Did you know?
- MacWave provides free delivery of Apple Mac parts nationwide for purchases of value above R2500.00
- MacWave provides free collection and delivery of Apple Mac computers booked in for board-level repairs
- MacWave offers shared collection and return delivery charges for basic Mac repairs and parts replacements
- MacWave doesn’t charge for Battery replacement service for MacBook models (Year 2006 -2015)
- All devices booked in for board-level repair attract a 20% price discount on parts used
20 Reasons why Mac users choose MacWave
- 8 years of exceptional Apple Mac service and parts supply to the Mac Fraternity in SA and Cross Border, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique. Serving both Mac Users and Mac technical service providers.
- 1 Year repair warranty for Apple Mac repairs.A return is rare but if so happens, it still won’t cost you a penny or make you worried
- Free lifetime support for all Mac users telephonically, electronically via email, live chat or whatsApp or front desk at our store.
- 6 Months warranty on Apple Mac Parts. Keeping the same suppliers for years has kept our return rates to the lowest
- We boast the broadest catalogue of high quality, genuine Apple Mac spare parts in South Africa for both basic and advanced maintenance.
- We boast the highest success rates on high-end (Advanced) board-level repairs with the lowest return rate. We believe that expertise is paramount.
- Professional Mac tech hub equipped with capacity of expertise, parts and technical infrastructure to facilitate the most advanced Mac technical service.
- Quickest turn-around time guaranteed, same-day for next day for most repairs and 48 hours latest for delayed repair jobs.
- We are resolute and driven to resolve most issues others may deem irreparable.We choose to focus on fixing over replacement.
- Free collection and delivery of Apple Macs for repairs. Same day for Cape Town, next day (24 – 48 Hrs) for other parts of SA.
- We assess all problems at no cost, irrespective of the time consumed in diagnostics. Payment is only for completed repairs.
- Free basic installations; for MacBook batteries, models between 2006 – 2015, display assemblies, Hard drives and SSDs etc.
- We make Apple more affordable by offering the best rates for Apple Mac parts and repairs at basic and advanced level in the market and save customers the unnecessary expenditures associated with Apple device maintenance and service.
- Highly knowledgeable, experienced and honest personnel right from the top, the sales consultants, technical controllers, to the actual technical team.
- Easy payment systems from 30 day, 7 day credit accounts for corporates, shop now pay later credit facility at E-commerce checkouts, E-commerce with Payfast and PayGenius, EFT bank transfers, cash on collection, and a proper transaction records tracking system that requires no invoice for returns.
- Instant technical response and help wherever you are via site LiveChat and WhatsApp. Apple Mac support with no absolutely no geographical limits. Talk to certified Apple experts in the comfort of your home or office via WhatsApp, LiveChat,GoogleMeet.
- Faster repair bookings, instant repair status updates, A client is updated on progress all the way as may be required, right from receiving the device, through maintenance to task completion and a gets a complete technical report documented for future use.
- Secure management of personalized content and data. We are committed to the privacy and confidentiality of information provided to us in the process of repair and it is our policy to execute repairs without accessing the client’s drive unless required.
- We boast the broadest, highly detailed, accurate and the quickest micro second product search engine for parts inquiries, for product search and product confirmations ensuring that the right product will always be quoted and supplied to the client.
- Excellence is an elusive quest for most of us here and it’s a passion we live for and teach others that join or navigate through our company. We continuously monitor our progress and regressions in service delivery and client relations to ensure continuous improvement that can mutually benefit our customers with a service that meets or exceeds their expectations.
May all who come as Guests leave as Friends